Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Deja Vu

Not bad. My earlier guess. Unfortunately, it is not tendonitis but a metatarsal stress fracture. The affected bone is the2nd toe and the site is almost at the joint portion which means it is more serious because the more movement the more the fracture will develop. The earlier x-ray at the A&E did not show up anything but today's x-ray shown very clearly the break in the bone.

So end up with this super big and super heavy shoe and a pair of clutches + mc for another 21 days.


Wonder whether I can get a refund for the Marina21?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, bro, it looks you got Morton's foot. No wonder you got 2nd toe fracture. I got 3rd after 2 BF HMs. And I had it recovered after 1 week rest. Hope you get back soon! Btw, I saw quite a few BF runners here in Pasir Ris...
    __ryuxis

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin