Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

And there were 3

Went for a short run with Alicia in the evening. She has decided to do well in her NAPFA test this year and so has decided to train for it. This being her 2nd training run, first one being last week with M, decided to proceed slowly and did just a loop of 2.8km. Took 19 mins to complete making it a 7min pace. She actually did a much faster time than this during last year test but I didn’t want to rush things since the NAPFA is in June.

However, I almost choked when she said her aim was to better one of her classmates who can do the 2.4 in 11mins. Hmmm that is a different ballgame altogether and require more intensive speed work but she being young and sporty, I don’t think it is impossible. As a start though, have signed her up for the Safari Zoo Run.

2 comments:

  1. Send to sports clinic for VO2max testing lah, I can arrange special price for you one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bro,
    For me or my daughter? We no need sophisticated test lah. Just can run good enough already! Anyway I pantang - don't want to go back there anymore:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin