Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

4 days to go

4 days to go to what will be my last full marathon. Hmmm doesn't that sound darn familiar?

This week is slacking week. Sunday as expected, got lazy and didn't join the Fatbirds for their last run.  Yesterday was supposed to do a short run with the CBD people but someone up there like me and it poured so managed to slack.  Today I would like to think I can do a make up run (subject to work and weather), tomorrow confirmed RL run going to be short short run (subject to weather again!) and Friday, swim? and Saturday of course rest.

So am I ready for my fifth attempt at the full? I think I am as ready as can be which is to say not ready at all. I would like to be able to complete within 4:30 - 4:45 but realistically I think I will still do around 5:00. Not because I lack the stamina or endurance but because my mind is mentally weak.

Now anything to eat to make the mind strong? Pig's brain? 

1 comment:

LinkWithin