Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Monday, October 09, 2006

Dr Richard Steadman and Microfracture

The New Paper on Sunday carries an article on Dr Richard Steadman. This is the surgeon whom my doc, Dr Chang Haw Chong learnt his skills from (as he is constantly reminding me of:)) and the techniques he applied on me is the same microfracture techiques that was used on Micheal Owens, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Alan Shearer, Ronaldo, Henrik Larsson, Craig Bellamy, Patrik Berger, Jimmy Bullard, Lothar Matthaus, Richard Wright, Johnny Heitinga, Joleon Lescott and Martin Laursen. Looks like I have more in common with these stars than I thought. Now if only I can share a little bit of their wealth:)

The full text of the article SAVIOUR OF THEIR KNEESpublished in The New Paper on Sunday 8 October 2006

1 comment:

LinkWithin