Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Alicia's Direct Admission Trial

Alicia went to try out for direct admission to Anglican High this morning. Unfortunately, she was not shortlisted after the basketball trial. I had high hope initially as she represents her school and her teacher seems to think she had a good chance.

There was a big turnout for the basketbal criteria - about 20 + and they were only looking for 12. When I saw the group of Poi Chun girls played, I knew she had no chance. Fast, agile, big sized and skilful - Alicia is way off their league. And with about 8 of them, they already easily took up most of the places available.

But to be honest, if I am the selector, I also couldn't have pick her. The rest were simply too good. No wonder all the rest of her team mates stayed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin