Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Plateau?

Reached office this morning feeling very lethagic and slightly depressed.

Didn't feel very good this few days not physically but mentally. Last night for the first time ever, I walked out of the gym after doing only 2 sets of weights. Just didn't feel like finishing the whole routine.

Don't really feel like running today either - but this one got no choice - supposed to bring the people from the office to Marina Promenade. Wondering what all this running is leading to? Sometime feel like a headless chicken running aimlessely around! Don't even feel like joining the sgrunners on their weekend run.

Old age or just hit a plateau?

On the brighter side, after the rain, the run was very pleasant. After showing the people from the office the route, decided to abandon them and ran by myself. Have not been pushing myself hard in recent runs. Managed probably about 9 km in 50m 32s. Pretty good since I have to walk with the slower ladies for the 1st 1 km or so.

Maybe should go for a nice long run this weekend to lift myself up!

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. it seems like quite a few runners are hitting this plateau. keep it up, dude!

    -cokiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just run...Dont care about the distance, speed or time. Enjoy each of your run. I am glad you accompany me on Thursday run at RL.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin