Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Chelsea

I'm so glad I forced myself to stay up even though I finished a 23km run earlier and had to chaffeur the family around until 11pm or I will be kicking myself.

Chelsea is finally beaten and not by Man U, Liverpool or Arsenal but a team fighting off relegation - Middlesborough! And not by 1 goal but 3 solid goals with no reply!

I loved the look on Mourinho's face whenever Boro put in the goals. Where is the smugness now? And what happened to the player with the hokkien vulgar name? Yessir - Mr Frank Lampard? And the ever reliable John Terry?

It's good for Chelsea to lose but realistically, the other teams behind them are all so screwed up that there is no way they can catch up not even if Chelsea will to lose all their remaining games. Liverpool threw away 3 points when they lost to Charlton mid week. Man U is so bladdy cocked up even if the title is theirs to take they will probably hand it on a silver platter to Chelsea. Arsenal? No way for a one man team to do it.

So it will still be Chelsea for the title but it's good to see some team put Mourinho in his place every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin