Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

Therapy

Went for the 1st session of therapy this morning. The physio very professional. Asked more questions than the doc the other day. Did his own assessement of my leg and discovered my problem. After examining the leg, he asked me to do some balancing and squats and found out my right leg (where the problem is) was weaker and also that there were some muscles out of alignment. The weaker leg caused the injury and the muscles alignment was contributing to the pain.

Got the physical trainer to show me some calf exercises and than the physio did the massage. Really hurt like hell. He tried pushing the muscles on the calf back into place but damn bladdy painful. He said he can feel the lump there and the goal is to get in back into the right direction.

Next session next week - more massage and he also promised to show me some exercises to help improve leg power for faster running.

Bonus - he also did a body fat analysis for me - 13.5 and I still think I fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin